McKinney Mommas: Craft Beer? In McKinney, Texas? We've got that! Google+

Monday, January 14, 2013

Craft Beer? In McKinney, Texas? We've got that!



Franconia Brewery is my new favorite producer of local beer here in McKinney, Texas!

Not only do they churn out some fantastic craft brews throughout the year, only available at local restaurants on tap (no bottling this stuff), they also have a fantastic brewery tour!

Every Saturday, at 11:00am, Franconia opens their doors to the public for a tour, taste and some great information about the process of craft brewing.



I recently went on my first tour at Franconia a few weeks ago and had a blast!



Read about my full experience in my Yelp review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!