My first daughter's buttocks were diapered in many brands. I was a first time mother, and had to explore the world of diapers first hand - trying to figure out what worked best.
I can honestly say, that my second and third daughters only had one brand adorn their little cherub butts, and that was...and still is Huggies!
Right now, Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers are sponsoring the #UltraHug promotion, where you can submit a selfie of you and your baby and nominate a community program, close to your heart, to win a $2,000 award.
Keep reading to find out how to enter this contest...
|My "bookend" baby wearing Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diaper|
Make A Difference In Your Community!
When you think of your neighborhood or community, what comes to mind as something you couldn't live without?
Well, with Huggies #UltraHug contest, you can nominate your favorite neighborhood program to win two-thousand smackaroos!
My Community Program Nomination...
Before I had my own children, I worked with former foster care youth and often had to transport their families to the local food bank at the end of the month when money was running out.
I've witnessed in person how Food Banks in the community can bridge the gap between a young child literally going without dinner that night, to having a healthy meal to help them be ready for their school day in the morning.
For my Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Community Program nomination, I choose the Yolo Food Bank.
Why Choose Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra?
- they're conveniently located at your local Walmart
- available in sizes from newborn to 35 lbs.
- conforming gap-free fit (yes, they really do - no blowouts for me!)
- great for adventuring, with quick absorbing layers that stay leak-free for up to 12 hours!
Now YOU GO! Enter the #UltraHug Contest!
- Take your #UltraHug selfie with your baby and upload it to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #UltraHug along with your nomination for a community program that could use $2,000 today!
- This promotion ends on June 25, 2015 at which time all selfies will be narrowed down to 20 finalists and finally 10 winners of the $2,000 grant!
Now, don't you feel better, knowing that the brand you are diapering your baby with gives back to your neighborhood?
Thanks, Huggies for giving me the opportunity to support my community in this #UltraHug Huggies Snug & Dry contest.....oh, and for keeping my babies bums dry too!