McKinney Mommas: Kick start your day with Chai Spiced Oatmeal by Better Oats Google+

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kick start your day with Chai Spiced Oatmeal by Better Oats

 I found this Organic RAW Pure & Simple Mulitgrain Hot Cereal with Flax, on sale at my local Tom Thumb. On sale for 50% off, so I couldn't pass it up as the regular price was $1.59 for 5 pouches.

For instant oatmeal (2 minutes in the microwave) this selection is terrific! I choose the Chai Spiced flavor, and it's ALL NATURAL. No artificial flavors or ingredients.


The warm, earthy, spiced (think holiday mulled cider) flavors were the perfect balance between savory and sweet and the crunch of flax seeds topped off the experience perfectly.

I fed a few bites to my 7 month old, and she LOVED it. She kept leaning forward for more bites of momma's cereal. I feel good about letting her in on this nutritious and all natural breakfast of mine!

So, next time you're in the store, check out Better Oats, Organic RAW selection of hot cereals and you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!