Guest Blogger, Erica R. takes it away again with a visit to the SEA LIFE Grapevine for some holiday fun!
Do your kids love the Octonauts? Mine do!
They were very excited to meet Captain Barnacles and Kwazii at SEA LIFE Grapevine, and try out some new Octonauts toys while watching the Christmas episodes of the cartoon.
SEA LIFE Grapevine is a favorite of ours.
It’s just the right size for their attention span.
They love Stingray Bay, the sea turtles, the 360◦ tunnel and the seahorses. My youngest even hugs the seahorse window each time we’re there.
SeaLife has a lot of fun things happening for the holidays this year!
The Octonauts events will be at the aquarium until December 21st.
Octonauts holiday activities include:
• Meet Captain Barnacles and Kwazii in the Cinema. Plus, get an Octonauts sticker! (Weekends from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
• Take a special undersea mission with an Octonauts fact-finding trail, available at admissions. (Daily)
• Listen to a festive tale as SEA LIFE team members read one of the Octonauts holiday-themed books (Daily at 11am)
• Watch a special Octonauts holiday-themed episode in the Cinema. (Daily)
• Octonauts-themed ornament coloring activity. (Daily)
The Octonauts were a little larger than they appear on TV!
If the Octonauts aren't enough, how about a #ScubaDivingSanta?
The jolly old beareded, red-suited diver, along with his elfs are taking the plunge in a magical dive show with the fish, sharks and sea turtles in SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium’s 160,000-gallon ocean tank.
Pose for pictures and find out whether Scuba Diving Santa thinks you’ve been naughty or nice. Scheduled dives occur at 11:30 a.m. on December 13, 14, 20 and 21.
Snap a selfie of yourself & your family with a scuba diving Santa! #SantaSelfie
These events are free and included in the price of admission to SEA LIFE Grapevine.
Sounds like lots of fun at SEA LIFE! http://www.visitsealife.com/grapevine/
Octonauts cutouts are throughout the Aquarium too, so your little ones can get a pic with their favorite characters.