McKinney Mommas: Lilaby Baby & Children's Boutique - REVIEW Google+

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lilaby Baby & Children's Boutique - REVIEW


Lilaby (Lil-ah-bee) is a baby and tot boutique online that I was happy to come across in my online shopping recently.

I love to find small, children's boutique's online that offer unique and different clothing than can't be found in common "big name" children's stores. 

Lilaby offers accessories, clothing, and gifts for children from newborn to age 4. What I love is that they are always adding new and fun items to their inventory, and beginning Fall 2012, they will offer handmade items from artisans across the US, for those who like to buy local!

ABOUT Lilaby
"A mother herself, Genevieve became frustrated with the selection of clothing and accessories available at the local big box stores and boutiques. After doing an extensive amount of research, she decided to open a truly unique boutique offering an eclectic mix of product lines not found together elsewhere.  And so, in 2011 Lilaby was born..."


Favorite Items @ Lilaby








I was excited to receive a few items from Lilaby's inventory to review with my daughter!



and





Both of these items would be perfect for a birthday gift or Valentine's Day gift for your niece, daughter or granddaughter! These gifts are so versatile and would be appropriate for a young toddler, like my 12 month old or even a 5 or 6 year old!


My peanut opening her Puffer Fish Bag - she LOVES it! 






Wearing her Peppercorn Kids - Polka Dot Scarf from Lilaby 


SHOP NOW & Stay Connected with Lilaby

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!