McKinney Mommas: Get Your Kids to Take their Vitamins! Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multi-Vitamin [Review] Google+

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Get Your Kids to Take their Vitamins! Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multi-Vitamin [Review]

Do your kids have allergies, or gluten/dairy sensitivities?

Looking for a Kid's Multi-vitamin that you kids will LOVE to take?


EVitamins.com carries Hero Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multi-Vitamins and sent me a sample to try!

These Gummy vitamins remind me of Sour Patch Kids or Gummy Bears, NOT like any traditional chewable vitamin I've ever seen! 

An easy sell for the kids. What kid doesn't want to take a vitamin that looks like and tastes like their favorite candy?


After trying the Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multi-Vitamin, My daughter, now asks for her "bida-min" every morning. She LOVES them.

Plus, I feel good knowing that she is getting 17 different vitamins and nutrients that can help supplement her diet and make sure she's reaching the recommended daily amounts for all of the vitamins.

The only drawback, I'd say is that they've become sticky after a few weeks, I'm guessing due to the humidity in Texas?  Not sure if dryer climates would result in the same.

WHY BUY 
  • Vegetarian
  • Delicious and requested daily (according to my toddler)
  • No Artificial Flavors, Colors or preservatives
  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten & Yeast Free

So, if you're having a hard time getting your kiddos to take their vitamins - check out Yummi Bears at eVitamins.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!