McKinney Mommas: With good2grow™ Kids Juice Can Be Fun & 100% Natural! Google+

Sunday, July 27, 2014

With good2grow™ Kids Juice Can Be Fun & 100% Natural!


I've been officially put in my place.

When I first saw these good2grow children's juice drinks with cool character SippaTop™ caps, I figured they were full of sugar and chemicals as most "FUN-looking" kids food or drink items are.

I was wrong. 

100% natural juice, mckinney mommas


100% juice? What? No 100% natural juice can look as fun as this! Can it?

Plus, a cool reusable Dora, Mickey Mouse, or other Disney character spill-proof cap?  

And yes, the spill-proof cap really does work. I even let my kids test it out over my own head! 

fun juice, organic juice, mckinney mommas, non-gmo





Why choose good2grow™


  • Fruit Punch and Apple Juice good2grow™ drinks are 100% juice.
  • No Added sugar, artificial color, flavor or preservatives
  • Non-GMO
  • BPA free
  • Reusable!
  • Family owned and operated company

Plus, they're just so darn cute, you can fill these little babies with plain old water and your kids will love drinking from them. 


Enter To Win

How would your kiddo like a good2grow™ themed birthday party, PLUS $500 to spend on making the party great?
  • BONUS! When you enter to win, you will receive a coupon for a FREE refill pack with purchase of a single-serve beverage!

You can find these cuties at your neighborhood Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, H-E-B and other stores nationwide.  

To find your nearest retailer visithttp://www.good2grow.com/store-locator




*Thank you to #MomsMeet for the opportunity to review this fun product! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!