McKinney Mommas: No More Boring Milk For Kids - Cow Wow Organic Milk Google+

Friday, August 22, 2014

No More Boring Milk For Kids - Cow Wow Organic Milk


It's back to school time, which means packing LUNCHES!

Ugg, right?

It doesn't have to be so boring, when you find fun products to throw in the lunch box for the kiddos, like Cow Wow Organic Milk!


































As you can clearly see, my kiddos dug this stuff.

My 2 year old who is still struggling with not being able to nurse, since I'm breastfeeding baby #3, is really enjoying her Chocolate Chip Cathy as an alternative to whining and asking to nurse multiple times per day. 

When she asks to nurse, I offered "How about some Cow's Milk from the fridge?" and so far it's been working! 


Cow Wow is organic, naturally flavored low-fat milk that tastes pretty much exactly like the milk that's left in your bowl after you've enjoyed your favorite breakfast cereal! 

FLAVORS
  • Fruity Trudy - tastes like you've just enjoyed some fruit loops
  • Chocolate Chip Cathy - think cocoa crisp
  • Cinny Minny - my favorite - like cinnamon toast crunch or life cereal

...just 6 grams of added sugar isn't so bad and with only 3-5 ingredients (all of which I can pronounce, ahem) I can easily feel good letting my kids indulge a bit in some flavored milk! 

Get Hooked Up & In With Cow Wow 

Cow Wow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cowwownow
Cow Wow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cowwownow


Now, available at the following retailers: Albertsons, Bristol Farms, Chevron, Mobil, ampm, Legoland California, Los Angeles Zoo, Rainbow Acres, Vicente Foods.

For more information visit: www.CowWowNow.com







2 comments :

  1. I love Cow Wow too ! Cinny Minny especially....even great in coffee or frozen slushy ! Good pick me up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! A slushy? Sounds great. Gonna add some to my coffee tomorrow, oh wait...my KIDS DRANK IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!