McKinney Mommas: McKinney Mommas Has Arrived in YOLO County! Google+

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

McKinney Mommas Has Arrived in YOLO County!

I'm both sad and excited to announce that McKinney Mommas has moved.

Yup. 


I'm no longer a Texan, but have returned to my roots in California.



This gal, born and raised in Southern Cal, with a detour in Connecticut for 6 years and Texas for 5 years has now settled in Northern California, probably for good.


I started this blog, when my first born was only a few months old, after I decided to quit my job and stay at home full time.  I felt a need to maintain my ties with the professional world, and found that writing about my adventures at home and out and about with a newborn at McKinney Mommas just felt like a perfect balance.

With the birth of my third and final "bookend" baby earlier this year, I've taken a back seat in some ways to the steering of this blog, but now that I'm in a new state and town, I have a whole new set of places to find and things to do.

I'm up for the challenge of forging a new path for myself and my three little peanuts - now almost 4, 2.5 and 10 months here in the Sacramento / YOLO County / Woodland / Davis area!

IF you see us hanging out at your favorite local park or farmer's market, please say "HELLO" - I promise I'll say hi back!  






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!