McKinney Mommas: Chiquita Banana Sing-Off - are you brave enough to enter? Google+

Friday, May 22, 2015

Chiquita Banana Sing-Off - are you brave enough to enter?

Are you a Top Banana?

I don't have the pipes of an opera singer...so I'm not going to sing for ya, but I sure don't mind pasting my picture onto a silly singing Banana-gram for the chance at $100!

You only have a few days left to enter Chiquita Banana's Sing-Off, as all entries must be received by May 29th, 2015!

Now, if you are brave enough to sing a little tune and dance a little jig, you could win $5,000 - that could buy you...well....a whole HEAP of bananas! 




Since hearing about the Chiquita Sing Off, I shared the lyrics of the Chiquita Banana Song to my two little girls and they have been humming and saying parts of it all week long!  

"......you never keep bananas in the 'frigerator......bananas like to ripen in a certain way.....I'm chiquita banana and I'm here to say...." - heh, heh these girls are awesome.


How did I never know this song until now?!


If you want to help embarrass me, feel free to check out MY Banana-gram submission here!



Then be sure to head over to the Chiquita Sing-Off Page to enter your own!

Note: I was not compensated for this post, however Chiquita did sent a box of bananas on my behalf to our local Food Bank - Yolo Food Bank....aren't they awesome?! All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!