McKinney Mommas: Oh, Tom Collins...how I love thee! ...and more Holiday Cocktail recipes! Google+

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh, Tom Collins...how I love thee! ...and more Holiday Cocktail recipes!

Check out this recipe at Gojee for making the old classic cocktail, Tom Collins

Photo by: Adam and Joanne @ Inspired Taste

Sooooo refreshing and delicious! It's really my favorite drink for holidays and beyond!

I stumbled upon Gojee a few months ago and found that you can enter ingredients you have in your fridge or cupboards and they will suggest a recipe you can make with the items. Cool, right? 

Right now, they have a nice selection of tasty looking holiday drink recipes to browse through, so go take a LOOK!

2 comments :

  1. Mmm, I love Tom Collins. And I just bought new sets of rocks and highball glasses for my husband for Christmas. Maybe we'll be sipping these on Christmas Eve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie, Your hubby will be super jazzed, I'm sure! Sounds like a fabulous plan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!