McKinney Mommas: Should I keep updating my coupon page, or not? Google+

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Should I keep updating my coupon page, or not?

Just updated my coupon page today, so be sure to check it out before your next shopping trip!

* * * I have a favor to ask. I haven't really received any feedback on whether or not posting new coupons weekly is of interest to my readers. If you have a sec, comment and let me know whether or not you use my coupon page or if it's a "waste of my time" to keep updating. * * *

THANKS ladies!

Here are a few of my "fav's" this week, that I'll be printing
(you can click directly on the coupons below, or go to my coupon page to see the full list)


SAVE $1.00 ON TWO when you buy any TWO BOXES Cheerios® cereals listed: Frosted Cheerios® • Apple Cinnamon Cheerios® • Banana Nut Cheerios® • Fruity Cheerios® • Chocolate Cheerios®...
GET COUPON



$4.00 off when you buy TWO NESCAFÉ® DOLCE GUSTO® Coffee Capsules 16ct
GET COUPON



$1.50 off when you buy any ONE AVENT BPA-Free Toddler Cup
GET COUPON



$1.10 off when you buy any ONE Nature's Bounty® Vitamins or Supplements
GET COUPON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!