McKinney Mommas: Pho Crystal in Fairview, TX - Restaurant Review Google+

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pho Crystal in Fairview, TX - Restaurant Review


Even though this restaurant is called PHO Crystal, I haven't had the Pho here yet. Have eaten Pho all over Dallas, but for some reason I always order the Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pork Sandwich) here.

It could have something to do with the fact that I've been on a tighter budget since moving out here to McKinney - having two bambinos over the last two years will do that to you!  The Banh Mi, is a solid and super affordable choice ($3.50) when I'm in the mood for something different and delicious.

I recommend the Grilled Pork Banh Mi = delish. Also, the fresh shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce are tasty!

Don't let the "Crystal" in the name turn you away, this is a very casual dining atmosphere and anyone would feel comfortable eating here. No need to don the high heels and sparkling chandelier earrings.

The woman who run this joint is fantastic, flitting about, calling the customers by name, and chatting up strangers. I've noticed she surely has a large flock of repeat customers!

Okay, next time I promise to "splurge" for $2.00 more and try Pho ($5.50) - still a very affordable price for Pho. Can't wait to report back to ya with the results! 

Banh Mi
Pho Special Combination
431 Stacy Rd. #105
Fairview, TX 75069
Phone: 469-342-6606

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!