McKinney Mommas: Hullablalu - Eclectic Stuffed Animals - Launching October 1st Google+

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hullablalu - Eclectic Stuffed Animals - Launching October 1st


I have two nieces and three nephews....

that means at least five birthday gifts and five Christmas gifts per year.

Instead of making 10 shopping trips to the toy store, I prefer to shop online for the kids gifts.

Hullabalu is a SUPER fun website that has a great and eclectic selection of stuffed animals that you can't find in traditional stores and each have an exciting storyline too!


They launch on October 1st, plus you can earn points and credits towards FREE shipping and products for referring your friends and family to shop there.






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



*Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary product received.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!