McKinney Mommas: Paper Culture - Classy and Eco-Friendly Birth Announcements Google+

Friday, August 10, 2012

Paper Culture - Classy and Eco-Friendly Birth Announcements


One of the most exciting moments after having a baby is ordering the Baby Announcements.

I chose, Paper Culture to order my baby announcements from and was thrilled with the results.

The birth announcements were easy to find on their website and categorized by many options, including baby girl, baby boy, gender neutral and more.

There were so many options to choose from, it was hard to narrow down the design I wanted, but finally chose this design:

Photo courtesy of: paperculture.com

Now, as you can see...this design is cute. However, the product I received was SO MUCH BETTER than it looks here!

The cards arrived in a chic, keepsake recycled paper box that could be used again.  I was happy to find that the actual cards were made from a sturdy and beautiful linen-like, matte, 100% recycled paper material with classy rounded corners.

There was an option to add an additional photo and message on the back of the announcement, FREE of charge, which is pretty much unheard of in other birth announcements I've seen.

I received my birth announcements from Paper Culture in just a few days, so my family and friends didn't have to wait forever to hear our good news. Ordering from Paper Culture was a start to finish, perfect experience.

PLUS, just for ordering, they planted a TREE in my child's honor. What's cooler than that?

More Reasons to Choose Paper Culture

  • All cards and envelopes are made from 100% recycled material
  • They'll address and mail your announcements for only the cost of the stamp - $.44
  • They plant a tree (in anyone's name you choose) with every order
  •  FREE custom message and/or photo on the back of each card
  • They have modern designs for birthday invitations, graduation, save the date cards, and  stationary

If that's not reason enough to choose Paper Culture for your next printing job, they also offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and have professional designers work on every order that's placed!

What's not to love at Paper Culture?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!