McKinney Mommas: Shoplet.com Pentel Pens {Review} Google+

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Shoplet.com Pentel Pens {Review}

I love pens.

I really do. 

During my 10+ year career as a social worker, I'd often purchase my own office supplies. Working for non-profit agencies typically meant that we didn't have a huge budget so weren't able to afford the nice pens so I'd treat myself to a nice roller ball here or there - until they'd mysteriously disappear. Hmm.

Anyway, I was recently sent some "nice pens" from Shoplet.com to check out and I couldn't be happier at the thought of having some nice smooth pens to write with.





The first happy little pen to cross my palm is the PentelEnerGel X Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen.  This little guy has a 1.0 mm point size, which is perfect in my opinion. A nice clean black ink line without being too scrawny or too bold.  I appreciate retractable pens, since these days with kiddos around lost pen caps make me anxious. 


A pack of 12 will cost you about twenty bucks, so it's a little pricy in my opinion, since I'm apt to lose one or two here and there. However, if you are able to keep your pens close to you, this is probably worth the investment.



I love this next set of PentelEnerGel X Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pens, sold in (8) vivid and bright ink colorsThe package says "No Smear, No Smudge, No Globs" and so far, they're living up to the hype.  I get bored of writing in black or blue all the time, so these colors are fun.  They're great for teachers who need to write grades or notes on student's papers and such!

If you want a bit finer point, the PentelEnerGel X Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen also comes in a 0.5 mm tip size and comes in packages of blue ink only.



I can't remember the last time I used one of those yellow wooden pencils, most of them just got gnawed up anyway!  A PentelEnerGize X Mechanical Pencil is the better way to goComplete with an eraser on top, a 0.7 mm fine point, and latex-free grip this pencil has your erasable writing needs covered.

If we're getting picky; I think I'd prefer a little larger point size, for a pencil, the writing seems a bit faint or thin on paper.



If you're shopping for your company or business, Shoplet also has a large selection of high-quality Shoplet Promotional Products that you can have personalized with your company or blog name.

Thanks for the Pentel products, Shoplet!

My writing needs are now covered, at least until these pens start to mysteriously disappear.



2 comments :

  1. I love pretty pens! I have nine different colors (no joke) on the couch next to me right now. Why would anyone only write in black?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike :-) Or at least that's what someone told me once!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!