McKinney Mommas: Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash {Review} #GotItFree Google+

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash {Review} #GotItFree

I recently upgraded my hand soap.





I'm into soap. Like, really. 

I'm always looking for the newest scent or feature in my hand soap and kitchen soap as well. Recently, I had just been using dish soap on my hands in the kitchen, but when I received a sample of Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash, it promptly took a front and center seat at my kitchen sink. 

I found myself reaching for it more often than the dish soap, when I needed to wash my hands after preparing the kids meals or cleaning up grimy messes. 

My favorite part about this soap, is that it did not dry out my hands like the dish soap does, and I found the Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent to be delightful and relaxing. 

The foam doesn't slid off your hands (like traditional soap) while washing so you get the ultimate clean, plus it kill 99.9% of bacteria. I'm almost down to my last drop, so will need a refill soon. 

I can't wait to try their other scents!

Available in 3 Great Scents:
  • Creamy Vanilla Orchid
  • Rose & Cherry in Bloom
  • Wild Berry Bliss 

For more information, visit: http://www.lysol.com/cleaning-products/hand-soap/touch-of-foam


*Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and received these products from BzzAgent.com for review at no cost to me. I receive no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of BzzAgents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information – both good and bad – about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!