McKinney Mommas: Note Taking System & Journals From TOPS & Shoplet {REVIEW} Google+

Friday, April 26, 2013

Note Taking System & Journals From TOPS & Shoplet {REVIEW}

Even though I'm officially on a break from the business world, my job as a blogger still requires me to use office supplies.

I am happy to be part of a team of bloggers that work with Shoplet.com to review new and exciting office supplies.

This week, I was able to check out some cool products by TOPS.

If it's a conference or speaking session you're attending and want to be sure not to miss a thing, this note taking system (TOP77103), apparently comparable to the Cornell Note Taking System is probably a good product to reach for.

A column for quick ideas that will spark your memory, and second column for more detailed notes will help you organize and recall any speaking event or training session you might be attending.  Available in Legal size or smaller 5x8, both sizes contain 50 pages. 

I'm definitely going to be bringing this one to the Executive Women's Day in Irving, TX that I'm attending later this month. I heard there will be some awesome speakers, and don't want to miss a thing.



I absolutely hate all the little pieces of paper I have fluttering around in my purse, on my counter, in my car.  In fact, just today I opened my car door outside and a bunch of papers came flying out (thank you Texas wind), while running around after the notes being carried away by the wind I thought I need a new system.

Grocery shopping lists, to-do lists, ideas for blog posts, birthday gift ideas and so much more can all be contained within this cool little TOPS Idea Collective journal (TOP56874) which is a perfect size (5 1/2" x 3 1/2")for your purse or backpack.
  

 
The TOPS Idea Collective Journal is ruled inside, which I love.  Honestly, I have the worst handwriting around, and unless I have lines to keep me on track, I can barely read my own writing.

This journal comes in a 10" x 7 1/2 (TOP56879) size as well as the smaller size mentioned previously.

As always, if you're looking for promotional products for your blog or company, Shoplet.com has some great, high-quality options, like backpacks, mugs, golf balls and tablet sleeves.



*Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary product received. As I am under no obligation to post a positive review if I feel it is not warranted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!