McKinney Mommas: Watermelon Dresses & Pineapple Tops, Oh My! Google+

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Watermelon Dresses & Pineapple Tops, Oh My!

I was given a promotional item to faciliatate this review. As as always my opinions stated here are 100% my own and may not reflect that of the company described. 


It's summertime, people!

Well, maybe not officially, but here in Northern California with temps reaching almost 90, it sure FEELS like summertime, baby! 

So, you'd better get shopping (like I had to) because the kiddos are going to be asking for their shorts, tank tops and dresses really soon.

I let my 3 & 1/2 year old take a browse online at the summer selections at Children's Place, and she fell absolutely in love with this Toddler Girls Sweet Photo-Real Watermelon Skater Dress

True to form, when it arrived, she immediately put on the dress and started twirling around (above photo) and has not taken it off since. 

Okay, well we did have to draw a line at putting on actual pajamas for bedtime... but in the morning, it's Watermelon Dress time again.  


My 5 year old, also browsed Children's Place summer collection, and decided on this duo herself - a  sleeveless racerback top with a cute pineapple print and matching Tiered Eyelet Skirt.

I was really impressed by the quality of the Azul Girls Tiered Eyelet Skirt it's not that flimsy see-through fabric that looks like it will wear out after the first wash

We've already washed it and it's a really nice quality of 100% cotton that held up perfectly. I don't love the super duper short skirts on my ladies, so this one is the perfect length.





 
I think we might need one more online shopping trip, because now my oldest is requesting a Watermelon Dress just like her sister!

Until then, she's gonna have to be satisfied with her cool pineapple outfit, donning her new pair of sunglasses from Children's Place and keeping cool in the shade. 

Big Sister H. is wearing: Girls Butterfly Aviator Sunglasses $2.99!

 
I think she's got this one in the bag!


There's lots of fruity fun at Children's Place this year, so go now and check out the fun stuff for summer!  

Your kids will thank you - promise!

Happy Summer to All! 


1 comment :

  1. We love summer! They are adorable!

    I wanted to let you know that I am a huge fan of your blog and you are listed on my site as one of the best 100 family blogs. I would be honored if you could share the post with your readers and fans. http://healthymomsmagazine.net/2016/05/100-top-family-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!