McKinney Mommas: Products To Help Manage Your time by Shoplet and House of Doolittle Google+

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Products To Help Manage Your time by Shoplet and House of Doolittle

Planning for the New Year already?

Here are a few great products that will help you manage your time and stay on task in the New Year 2013 (umm, did I just write 2013? Yikes).


This House of Doolittle Wirebound Weekly/Monthly Planner is perfect for keeping you organized throughout the year.  Playdates, doctor's appointments, and more can be logged in this detailed hourly planner.

I used to have one of these planners for my last social work job and I couldn't have gotten along without it. I love the ability to see your entire week at a glance and hour-by-hour as well. At the beginning of each new month there is a 2-page spread showing the entire month with a notes section as well.  




Another good option if you have a home office (or REAL office) is a House of Doolittle Two-Color Monthly Desk Pad calendar w/ Large Notes Section.  This calendar made from 100% recycled paper in the USA is 18 1/2" x 13", a nice large size for jotting down meetings, birthdays, and other important events to remember.

As 2012 winds down, and you begin preparing for 2013 be sure to check out the Office Supplies at Shoplet.com as I find their prices continue to be GREAT compared to local office supply stores.

2 comments :

  1. I totally need these! I feel like I need to schedule time to do laundry, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!