McKinney Mommas: Diaper With Best Leakage Protection? Huggies Snug & Dry #MC Google+

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Diaper With Best Leakage Protection? Huggies Snug & Dry #MC

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.


I'm on my third and last bambino over here in McKinney Momma-land, and I after changing literally thousands of diapers over the past three years - I'm still sticking to my original brand - Huggies Snug & Dry diapers.

Now, please don't think I'm so close minded that I never ventured out and tried other brands.

I did. Probably most of them, but my babies bums keep wanting just one brand - Huggies.

huggies diapers, snug & dry, natural care wipes, baby holding banana
Baby # 3 aka."The Bookend" - 6 months old
It's probably the SureFit* 12-hour leakage protection design, with a totally flexible waistband that keeps me depending on these diapers - since my babies are super squirmy.

Or, maybe we just like the cute Mickey Mouse graphics (hee, hee) but either way, I can count on one hand (maybe two) how many blow-outs and leaks we've had over the past 1,305 days - yes, that's how long I've been graced with the title, "MOM." 

Now all I need is for the diapers to be delivered to my doorstep.  Oh, wait it looks like Target is ON IT!  

Check out Target's new subscription service for diapers, wipes and other baby essentials to be sent to your home right when you need them most! 

baby, diapers, huggies, natural care wipes
Baby O. in Huggies (now 2 years old)
I'm not joking, I can pick out the Huggies from a lineup. 

I was at the park last week, and I noticed a mom of a young baby (maybe 10 months old) scurrying her daughter off the play equipment, with a trail of baby pee behind her.

I then overheard her telling her other mommy friend that her daughter's diaper wasn't even full and couldn't figure out why it was leaking.

One look at that baby bum, and I could pick out the brand.....it wasn't Huggies. I almost went over there to give her a little whisper about my favorite brand of diaper, but decided to not be....THAT type of mom. 

Let's hope she figures it out on her own, or maybe a mom closer to her will tell her. 

Huggies, Target, Natural Care Wipes

I don't mind brand jumping!

If another product from a different company works better - for example just since I like the Snug & Dry diapers doesn't mean I feel obligated to also choose their wipes.

Just so happens to turn out that my favorite wipes are also Huggies - the Natural Care line. 

Big Sister H. (my 3 year old) has always had sensitive skin and deals with eczema. I've found that she often reacts to anything with fragrance or certian other ingredients, but Huggies Natural Care wipes have always worked for her. 

Plus, the wipes come in designer tubs that are made to match any room without screaming BABY OVER HERE! Well, they also have Pooh bear, but that's just classic cute! 

#mc, huggies, snug & dry
"The Bookend" Queen of the House - 6 months old

Your job.....if you choose to accept it: 

Do me a favor, and if you haven't tried Huggies yet, print out the coupon below and next time you are in Target, pick up a pack of Snug & Dry diapers and Natural Care wipes.


 
I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me that they provide the best coverage against leakage when it comes to your baby's bum. 


For more information, and to get the latest coupons and deals, follow Huggies on Facebook and Twitter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!