McKinney Mommas: Tees For The Little Batman v Superman Fans @ Children's Place Google+

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tees For The Little Batman v Superman Fans @ Children's Place

I was not compensated for this post, however I received a sample of clothing to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by the company described. 

superhero shirts, kids superhero tees, children's place, mckinney mommas
My two oldest girls, only 18 months apart and oh, so extremely different.

It only made sense that when I showed them the options for superhero tees at Children's Place, they'd choose opposing teams! 
  
Team Superman vs. Team Batman
 
I'm sure you've heard all the buzz about the movie that was just released in theaters, right?
 
It's not too late.
 
You can still grab some gear to represent which team you're rooting for, or just plain year-round superhero fun at Children's Place.
 
 


 

Row 2 (from left to right): Toddler Girls Short Sleeve ‘My Mom Is My Hero’ Superman Logo Graphic Tee $12.95, Boys Short Sleeve DC Batman Vs. Superman Graphic Tee $12.95, Toddler Girls Short Sleeve ‘Daddy’s Lil ‘Hero’ Batman Graphic Tee $12.95


Batman v Superman Giveaway, childrens place, mckinney mommas


Can't argue with those faces, can you? 

I can't. 

Plus, if you hurry, you can enter to win a trip to Warner Bros. Studios for your whole family!


Enter to Win!
ends April 8, 2016

http://promos.rtm.com/batmanvsuperman/#.gd7Wgi4jiIhdhh

GRAND PRIZE INCLUDES:

·         4 roundtrip airfare tickets to Los Angeles & complimentary ground transportation to/from LAX
·         Hotel accommodations for 3 nights
·         4 VIP Warner Bros. Studio tour passes
·         $200 gift card to The Children’s Place


and.....just for a laugh, here's our favorite outtake of the day:


 Go enter the Children's Place - Batman V Superman contest today! 

I did. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!