McKinney Mommas: Need a cheap date night out with the hubby? Google+

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Need a cheap date night out with the hubby?




How does a FREE Happy Hour appetizer at McCormick & Schmick's sound?

All you have to do is go to their FACEBOOK page, at (https://www.facebook.com/mccormickandschmicks) and vote for the best Ocean Spray inspired cocktail!  When you do, you'll be provided with a link to a voucher for a FREE appetizer!

Now, McCormick and Schmick's was one of the first places (in Boston) that I tried an oyster on the halfshell and fell in "oyster love", so this place has a special place in my heart. So, I hope you like it too.






....as an added bonus, I have TWO FREE tickets to a special screening of  LIKE CRAZY showing at 7:30pm tomorrow (Wednesday, October 26, 2011) at the Angelika Film Center in Dallas - Mockingbird Station to the first person who emails me to request them at: mckinneymommas (at) yahoo (dot) com

Good Luck Angelika Film Center Dallas ·  Mockingbird Station

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!