McKinney Mommas: 4th of July Recipes from Monsters U. and McKinney Mommas Google+

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Recipes from Monsters U. and McKinney Mommas

Happy 4th of July, to all my dear McKinney Mommas' readers!

Here are some fun and "scary" recipes for you to make with your kiddos, provided by Monster's University!

Yum, this Cilantro Corn on the Claw looks like it's right up my (scary) alley!

 


If you're in the mood for some monstrous RIBS then this is the recipe for you!


 


 ............and for dessert, Make a Melon Mike! 






These recipes are super cute, and I hope you have fun making them with your family!  


Please feel free to share photos of your 4th of July FOOD creations with us here at McKinney Mommas


* Graphics & recipes provided by #MonstorsU and disney.com/MonstersU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!