McKinney Mommas: Concerned About Your Teen's Mobile Use? Get Zact! Google+

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Concerned About Your Teen's Mobile Use? Get Zact!

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Zact. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Okay, so my kid started using my smartphone when she was about a year old. Seriously, scrolling, figuring out how to find videos on YouTube and sending Tweets to my followers. Oops.

If she's already able to do all these things, I can't imagine what she's going to be up to when she's 10 years old!  All I'm saying is that it would be great to find a way to stay in-the-know about what she's up to on the phone sooner rather than later. 
  
I guess I'm not alone, ZACT a company that provides parental control software for your mobile phone, reports that 73% of U.S. parents report being concerned about the lack parental control in regards to their child's mobile activities!

Check out this infographic on other great statistics regarding kids and mobile use

 


If you are increasingly concerned about your young child or teen's mobile phone usage, and would like to set up some boundaries and controls don't just "think" about it.  Do something about it!  
 
Check out Zact Mobile Services today:


For more information on Zact mobile services visit: www.zact.com



Tell me, what issues concern you most about your children and mobile phone usage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!