McKinney Mommas: My #bareselfie After 3-weeks of Using Lancôme #DreamTone Google+

Monday, November 25, 2013

My #bareselfie After 3-weeks of Using Lancôme #DreamTone

I confess. I am a regular purchaser of bargain cosmetics and face products.

It's no wonder I'm always puzzled at why this or that product doesn't really work well, or produce the results it claims to.

Finally, I think I see the light.  There actually is some truth to purchasing a higher priced product, that actually does exactly what it's supposed to.

Please clear your shelves for the only face product you'll ever need again - Lancôme DreamTone.




Okay, well you'll probably still need a face cleanser and moisturizer, but this bottle of magic...yes, I said magic, will make you wish you had heard about this product years ago.

DreamTone serum is specifically formulated to correct uneven skin tone, color imperfections and the appearance of dark spots. 

Now, most of my life I thought my skin was pretty clear and wouldn't have needed a product like this - however since my first pregnancy in 2010/2011, I have had perma-pregnancy mask (aka. Melasma) with large dark splotches covering my face.

Don't laugh, but I'm willing to post a photo of myself with no makeup on after using Lancôme DreamTone for the past 3 weeks. Let's call this a #bareselfie!


As you can see, I still have some darker shading around my cheekbone  (see the crescent shape) but this is honestly 80% better and lighter than it was 3 weeks ago.

I think I had subconsciously forgotten how dark the skin had gotten around my cheekbones, temples and forehead until my father, during a family reunion two months ago said, "What's wrong with your face?" Yikes, I really didn't think it had gotten that bad - but apparently it was THAT dark.

I'm gonna try to dig for a photo of a close up BEFORE, so you can compare, but I couldn't find one today - probably because I was always wearing makeup to try and cover up the splotches! 

Here's what other women have found after using the product like I did:

IMMEDIATELY:
• 74% saw glowing skin*

7 DAYS:
• 70% noticed a more even skin tone*

4 WEEKS:
• 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced*

8 WEEKS:
• 78% saw color imperfections reduced*  





Needless to say, I am 100% behind this product, and if you are dealing with the same issues I was - dark splotches on your skin, or uneven redness or roughness - please check out Lancôme DreamTone.

I will be shocked if you don't end up loving it as much as I do!

You can find Lancôme DreamTone at your favorite Lancôme counter in Macy's, Dillard's, Belk, Nordstrom or Sephora. 

Or visit DreamTone's website to find out more about this "magic" product at: http://www.Lancôme-usa.com/dreamtone


* * * A HUGE thanks goes out to SheSpeaks and Lancôme for giving me the opportunity to sample and review this amazing product. My skin will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!