|Photo courtesy of: CraveDFW|
Grapevine GrapeFest is this weekend! I know some of you may think that a wine - related festival isn't for kiddos, but this one is totally family friendly!
The Grape Stomp sounds like a blast for ALL ages to experience and there is a KIDS ZONE presented by Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine.
WHERE: Historic Downtown Grapevine - Directions and MAPS HERE
WHEN: Admission is free on Thursday all day and Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 15 - 10:00am - 10:30pm, FREE ADMISSION
- Friday, September 16 - 10:00am - 5:00pm, FREE ADMISSION
- Friday, September 16 - 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 17 - 10:00am - 11:30pm
- Sunday, September 18 - 11:00am - 6:00pm
$5 - Children (6-12), Children under 6: FREE