McKinney Mommas: Fun times at the Hanna Andersson Sneak Peek Event! Take 15% off until 12/4/11 - Frisco location Google+

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun times at the Hanna Andersson Sneak Peek Event! Take 15% off until 12/4/11 - Frisco location


 I packed my little munchkin into her baby bjorn last night and headed out to Stonebriar Centre (for the first time) to hang out at the Hanna Andersson Sneak Peek Event!

Megan was at the door to greet us and hand out raffle tickets to the ladies in attendance, as well as gift bags! 

Good thinking, Hanna Andersson, for using earth friendly, re-usable shopping bags for the goodie bags! The shoppers were happy to find the goodie bags, full of coupons, a kid's DVD, and some great coupons.

 
Lots of ladies turned out for the event, and mulled over the endless racks of CUTE clothes.  Stopping to snack on cupcakes and lemonade that was provided for us. There were giveaways and super sweet and helpful staff cruising around to assist as needed. 


My 9 month old, LOVED this Hanna Andersson Monster hat! Tons of cute hats to choose from!
Double Warm Monster Hat
...and I think I've finally decided on a Christmas dress for my little peanut....

Merry Till Midnight Baby Dress - Hanna Andersson
Cute, right?


All in all, it was a successful event that I'm happy to have been a part of.  

If you didn't make it out last night, TODAY is their official Grand Opening so head over to the Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, TX and take advantage of 15% off your ENTIRE purchase until December 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!