Have kids at home that are 15 and younger?
Need to get them out of the house and moving around?
Check out your local AMF Center!
AMF Centers is offering TWO FREE games of bowling each day for kiddos 15 and younger during their SUMMER UNPLUGGED promotions!
- WHAT: (2) FREE BOWLING GAMES, per day for all children 15 yrs and younger at AMF!
- WHEN: Monday, May 14th - Monday, September 3rd, 2012 (7 days a week until 8:00pm)
- WHERE: Find your closest participating AMF location, and complete an easy registration form here: http://bit.ly/AMFfree
- HOW: Once you complete the form, FREE game coupons will be emailed to you weekly.
- EXTRA INFO: Kid's meals will be available for only $3.29
And if you don't think SUMMER bowling fun should just be for KIDSCHECK out the AMF SUMMER PASS:
The AMF Summer Pass - is a fantastic deal for all those 16 and over - yes that includes YOU!
- $29.95 = 2 free games of bowling per day for up to (4) people - ages 16+ (shoe rental not included)
- Available online at http://bit.ly/SummerPass.
What SUMMER activities do YOU plan to do with your family? Does one of them include summer bowling?
My peanut is a little young for bowling, I think. How young is too young to start at the lanes? Anyone?