Is this going to be your FIRST Mother's Day? If so, congratulations!
Are you pregnant, or trying to conceive, but not having a great experience with your prenatal vitamins?
Premama Prenatal Vitamin Mix, just might be the answer you've been looking for. Scientifically designed to mix in with your favorite juice, iced tea or other beverage; this is an easy alternative to taking your prenatal vitamins the "old-fashioned" way.
I know plenty of women, who HATE swallowing vitamins, and experience nausea & constipation when taking their prenatal pills - so the idea of drinking them in your favorite liquid sounds like a great solution to me.
I received a sample of Premama, and found it to be absolutely easy to use, as they come in little, one serving (sugar-like) packets that you can easily pour into any 6oz of liquid. If you're on the go, you don't need to hide a pillbox, in your purse, just slip one of these tiny little packets in your wallet, and you're good to go! Plus, I experienced no nausea or stomach discomfort after taking Premama!
What's INSIDE Premama?
- Biotin - to support embryo growth*
- B Vitamins - provide extra energy*
- DHA Omega-3 fatty acid - has been suggested to support fetal cognitive development*
- Coenzyme Q10 - may help protect against preeclampsia*
- Choline - protects against neural tube defects*
- Ginger Root - reduces nausea*
- Folic Acid - proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%*
Thinking about trying Premama? How about WINNING a 30-day supply, instead? Enter below!
~ GIVEAWAY ~
Prize: 30-day supply of Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix
Deadline: May 25, 2012
Mandatory Entry (1)
(1) Leave Comment: Visit Premama, come back and tell us something (anything) you learned!
Optional Bonus Entries (4)
(leave a comment for each entry)
(3) FOLLOW @drinkpremama and @mckinneymommas on TWITTER
(5) TWEET about this giveaway (be sure to mention @drinkpremama and @mckinneymommas)
* I was given a sample of Premama in order to facilitate this review. As always, my opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary sample. Also, I am not a doctor and have no authority to verify any medical or nutritional claims made here. Please check with your medical provider before taking any new medications or supplements.