Of course, there are a bunch of pumpkin patches and fun fall activities to be had in #DFW, but I wanted to focus on the fun being offered up north a little further in the North Dallas / Collin County area.
So, here you go:
Pumpkin Patches & Fall Fun in Collin County
Tucker Hill Pumpkinville- October 17-31
- Face painting, pumpkin decorating, a toddler-sized hay maze and weekend hayrides
- HOURS: Mondays - Thursday, 10am to 2pm, Friday & Saturday, 9:30am to 5:30pm, Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
Storybook Ranch - October 1 - Nov. 3 - McKinney, TX
- Kid's Package: $15 - Includes pony rides, hay mazes, petting zoo, bounce houses, a wagon ride through the Dry Bones town and a mini pumpkin of their own!
- HOURS: Hours: Sunday - Friday 10am - Sundown, Saturday at 9am through Sundown
Pumpkins On The Prairie - October 2-31 - Frisco, TX
- Bounce house, hay mazes, games in the kid's patch, hayrides and pumpkin launching on the weekends, of course!
- HOURS: Monday - Friday: 1 pm-8 pm, Saturday/*Sunday: 9am-8pm (or sunset) *Sundays activities don't begin until noon
Owen's Big Orange Pumpkin Farm - Oct 1 - Oct 31 - Richardson, TX
- Weekday Admission ($6) includes a small pumpkin, animal feed, hay ride and roaming around the farm and museum. Weekend Admission ($7) includes FREE hot dog, animal feed, hay ride and roaming around the farm and museum. Pumpkins are available for purchase.
- HOURS: Weekdays: 9am-4pm, Saturday: 10am-6pm Sunday: Noon-6 pm
OTHER COLLIN COUNTY
Yesterland Farm - Sept 21 - Nov 10 - Canton, TX
- Old Fashioned Fall Festival includes: Corn maze, Yesterland aMAZEment Park rides, rock wall, wagon rides, pumpkin launcher, pony rides, face painting, sack races, giant slides and more
- HOURS: Weekends only - Sept/Nov Saturdays: 10am-6pm, Sundays: noon - 6pm, October Saturdays: 10am-9pm. Columbus Day 10am-6pm
Big Orange Pumpkin Farm - Sept 20 - Nov 3 - Celina, TX
- Weekday admission ($8) includes a small pumpkin, feed for the animals, hayride, roping pen, and maze.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 10am-6pm, Sun: 12pm 6 pm
If you know of other fun fall activities and pumpkin patches in Collin County, Texas......feel free to shout it out!