All of our lovely holiday plans fell through the cracks here in McKinney Mommas' land since we all caught a nasty virus of some kind just before Christmas came around.
Because of the sickies, we had to cancel:
- Visiting the "REALLY GOOD" Santa at the North Park Mall
- Celebration of Lights at Watters Creek in Allen
- Holiday Exhibits at the Dallas Arboretum
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides at Watters Creek
Instead, luckily Gamma & G-Pa were in town to offer some holiday fun indoors in the shape of:
- Baking and Decorating Christmas Cookies
- Learning an old family recipe of how to bake Maple Logs
- Brunch at Bonnie Ruth's in Frisco
- Living Room Christmas Dance Parties, complete with aweful lip-syncing
- and the love of family being together, which is of course the most important part of the holidays.
We're still sniffling and coughing, but hope to be on the mend by the time New Year's Eve rolls around.
Sending lots of love from our family to yours this holiday season!
- Shiloh at McKinney Mommas