McKinney Mommas: All-Natural Ready To Bake - Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough - Review Google+

Monday, February 17, 2014

All-Natural Ready To Bake - Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough - Review


I don't like to have tons of sweets in the house.
Why? Well, because we'll eat them all, of course.

So, that's why I jumped at the chance to try out Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough - gourmet cookie dough ready-to-bake in your freezer!






Each box is broken up into individual servings, so you can bake just one cookie, or the whole box!  I found myself baking only 2-3 at a time which was SO much better than having a dozen cookies sitting on the counter, just begging to be eaten.

Jen & Joe's has six delicious flavors, and honestly they WERE all delicious:

  • Chocolate Chunk
  • Chocolate Spice
  • Oatmeal Toffee
  • Lemon Drop
  • White Chocolate Wasabi
  • Snickerdoodle 

Made with all-natural ingredients, like butter, sugar, real eggs and no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors - you can feel good about indulging in a few tasty cookies without all the junk you'd find in many of the store-bought varieties.

I sure did! 

Freezer Cookies


While everyone in our family liked EVERY flavor, a few of us had one or two flavors that we absolutely LOVED and really satisfied our sweet tooth!

Here are our our TOP THREE favorites:


My Favorite - Oatmeal Toffee

Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough
 
Please don't get me started, or I'm gonna go back two for myself right now! This gooey, chewy delightful cookie was packed with caramel/toffee ribbons of flavor and reminded me of creme brulee in cookie!




The Hubby's Favorite - Chocolate Spice

Jen & Joe's Gourmet Cookie Dough

This is a very unique chocolate goodie, with some exotic star anise, clove, cinnamon, (maybe cardamom?) spices that really set this chocolate cookie apart from the rest. 

Gamma's Favorite - White Chocolate Wasabi

Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough
Photo courtesy of: Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough

Now, our Gamma is a big recipe contest winner, and has been invited to judge food competitions and the like, so she has a very well seasoned palate.  She really appreciated the earthy flavors the Wasabi imparted to this cookie.

* * * 

I think this is my new favorite way to bake cookies. The dough is already prepared, no need to make a mess, and if you have last minute guests coming to visit or a playgroup snack to make, you will have all-natural, freshly baked cookies, ready to serve, in 12 minutes or less! 


To find out where Jen & Joe's Cookie Dough is sold near you, visit them at: http://www.jenandjoes.com/ or LIKE their Facebook Page to stay up to date on all the delicious news they have to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!