McKinney Mommas: Grand Opening - Accessorize Monsoon Children's Store in Plano, TX Google+

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Grand Opening - Accessorize Monsoon Children's Store in Plano, TX

LOCAL - Have plans to shop in Dallas or Collin County this Saturday, May 5th
Check out the GRAND OPENING at Accessorize Monsoon Children's Store in Plano, TX at the Shops at Willow Bend, from 2-5pm.
  • First 50 guests will receive a FREE GIFT BAG!
  •  PLUS enter to win a $250 Shopping Spree! 

Store Location: Shops at Willow Bend -  Lower Level near Macy's
Where to Park:Near Macy's
http://shopwillowbend.com/directory/accessorize_monsoon_children

And here's a BONUS Sweepstakes I found today for you all! 

Advertisement

2 comments :

  1. I love this store, it's just adorable! My daughter never wants to leave once we are there, everything is just too much fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!