McKinney Mommas: Kids Exclusive - 30-90% off retail prices on children's clothing Google+

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kids Exclusive - 30-90% off retail prices on children's clothing

I'm sure all you shopping mommas out there have heard of Totsy, and Zulily, right?

But, have you heard about Kids Exclusive?



Kids Exclusive offers children's clothing at 30-90% off retail prices and SURPRISE-SURPRISE, ships within 24 hours of placing the order.

I won't name names, but when I have ordered from other discounted children's clothing sites, it literally takes WEEKS, if not an entire month to receive my order. So, quick shipping is a huge BONUS in my book.

Take a look at the CUTE stuff we got from Kids Exclusive, recently: 

My peanut in a gorgeous Best of Chums dress from Kids Exclusive





She loves this 100% cotton dress for Spring/Summer!

See the cute hand stitched Octopus detail?


So, check out Kids Exclusive when you have the chance. No need to "join" as a member or anything complicated like that.........

Just SHOP and SAVE!



*Disclosure: I was given a gift certificate to Kids Exclusive in exchange for a guest post on their blog. As always, all opinions are my own and were not influenced by the complimentary gift certificate.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments :

  1. What an endearing blog! And, resourceful, too! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathi, we appreciate all the positive comments~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!