McKinney Mommas: 10 Minutes Alone with Cafe Escapes Google+

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 Minutes Alone with Cafe Escapes

Me time?  What's that?!  It's not often that I get any "me" time these days with a toddler and infant rolling around my feet constantly.

Trips to the coffee shops are practically non-existent. So, it was exciting to find Cafe Escapes Coffee drinks available in K-cups, that remind me of the drinks I used to order from the barista.



I think Chai Latte is my favorite out of the samples I've tried so far.  I fell in love with Chai when I was in college in San Diego, and used to order them while sitting on the patio at a little coffee shop by the ocean.

Brewing the Cafe Escapes, Chai Latte brings me back to that mellow time, when I had a little bit more "me" time.  


Even if it's only during the 10 minutes that both the bambinos are napping, and I'm sipping my Cafe Escapes.....

it's nice to escape once in awhile, isn't it?  


Disclosure: I am a Bzzagent and received samples of this product for review. However, all opinions are my own and I am not required to write a positive review if it's not warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!