McKinney Mommas: Keeping the Flu at Bay with Gojo Purell Products & Shoplet.com Google+

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keeping the Flu at Bay with Gojo Purell Products & Shoplet.com

It's the flu season.

That is, I'm pretty sure it still is since my hubby, poor guy, just got over having a terrible case of the flu for the past 5-6 days.

This flu came with a "first" for our family.......only one out of 4 of us got it!

I'm starting to think that it might just be due to a shipment of products for cleaning and sanitizing hands we got from Gojo and Shoplet.com a week earlier.




Our first line of defense against the flu was this Gojo Purell Hand Sanitizer/Dispenser AD-7.  We hung it in our garage, so we could sanitize our hands before going in the house, after being out and about on a shopping trip or other car ride.

It was so easy to install, as it came with an adhesive strip, making it easier to hang than having to use a traditional nail and hammer.  The dispenser is sold separately from the Gojo Purell Hand Sanitizer Foam that goes in it.



Our second line of defense against flu germs was this cute little guy, the Gojo Purell Pal Hand Sanitizer Desk Dispenser.  We kept this on our kitchen counter, and would use it multiple times a day after daddy's coughing or sneezing fits (see it's almost gone!)

The cute hands and feet design, made the kids want to wash their hands often.  I'm sure if you sit this little guy on your office desk, you'll notice your co-workers will use it as well, keeping their germs to themselves (a good thing).

   

Finally, we received a Sample Gojo Purell Portable Size Hand Sanitizer Jelly Wrap that I attached to my purse for cleaning hands at the playground and restaurants to protect against flu germs. 

Of course I have always read that washing hands is an important way to prevent germs from spreading, but I really have never seen it work this well.  I can't remember a time that one of us got a cold or flu and the others in the family did not.

Somehow, using these Gojo Purell products from Shoplet.com, combined with using a handkerchief to cover his mouth, and trying our best to keep the kids from hugging and kissing my hubby for the first 24 hours he had symptoms, resulted in none of the rest of us getting sick. 

HURRAY for keeping the "germies" at bay!


Do YOU have any tips for keeping the flu/cold germs away? 

Share them with us below!



*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company for evaluation.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and I am not under any obligation to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!