McKinney Mommas: McKinney/Allen Children & Maternity Consignment Event - March 1-3 Google+

Monday, February 11, 2013

McKinney/Allen Children & Maternity Consignment Event - March 1-3

I'm not one to pay full price at the fancy kids clothing shops.

I'm not knocking it, and hey those kids dressed to the nines DO look super cute. 
 
I just feel that if they're gonna play in the mud and have fun spaghetti dinners, it doesn't make sense (to me) to buy $70 jeans for my 2 year old.

So, I was excited to find out about Just Between Friends McKinney/Allen, that puts on a huge community event with deals on kids clothes and items for 50-90% off retail prices!


WHERE:  
  • The Courtyard Marriott - Allen, TX

WHEN:
  • February 28, 2013 - Pre Sale - Click here for details on how to get in early!
  • March 1-3, 2013 - Open to the Public

WHAT:
  • Shop for kids clothing, toys, furniture, decor and gear at 50-90% off
  • SELL your maternity or kids clothing or gear as a consignor  
HOW MUCH:
  • March 1-3  $3.00 General Admission Pass
  • February 28 - $10 Prime Time Shopping Pass
  • FREE Admission for McKinney Mommas Readers on March 1-3 - just print the ad or show on your smartphone below
EXTRA INFO:
  • Teacher Pre-Sale, Feb 28th at 6:30pm (bring employment ID)
  • First Time Parent, Foster Parent/Grandparent Sale, Feb 28th at 7:30pm 



For more info, visit: http://www.mckinney.jbfsale.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!