McKinney Mommas: Baby Bump Yoga Only $50 for 6 Months! LivingSocial Dallas Google+

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby Bump Yoga Only $50 for 6 Months! LivingSocial Dallas

Pregnant, and doing your best to stay healthy and fit for your baby?

Medical City has a great deal on LivingSocial this week for 6 months of Baby Bump Yoga classes in Dallas for only $50!


So, all you DFW mommas have no excuse to sit on that couch and eat pickles and ice cream all day.  Well, actually you do, but this is a fantastic deal, at a 79% savings.  Plus, you'll feel great stretching and taking care of your body.

You'll have the chance to mingle with other mommas who are also trying to relax, de-stress and be the best possible momma for their baby-to-be.

Learn more about Baby Bump Yoga at: babybumpyoga.org.

 
P.S. Of course you'll want to get a signed doctor’s note, as with any exercise class while pregnant.

1 comment :

  1. I did yoga when I was pregnant and really loved it. I should do it again. I like to do it at home though and just haven't found anything I like enough to stick with it. I love doing yoga with music RAV Vast https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!