McKinney Mommas: Recipes For What's On Sale This Week At Your Grocery Store! Google+

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Recipes For What's On Sale This Week At Your Grocery Store!

What if you had recipes at your fingertips that utilized all the products and produce that was on sale at your local grocery store this week?




Here's how it works: 

Get inspired: Discover new recipes and find fun food ideas to add to your grocery list.

Get it for less: We’ll show you the stores that have your list items for less, along with useful stats and helpful tips. 

Win at shopping: The more you use ShopPerk, the smarter it gets, making each trip to the store easier and more rewarding. 



*Disclosure: I was not paid for this post. However, I could be compensated if readers sign up for the service described above.  


1 comment :

  1. Cool idea. I hate having food sit around in my pantry because I didn't have a planned recipe... this might make my shopping trips much more efficient and useful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!