McKinney Mommas: Which Diapers To Put On Baby Registry? Snug & Dry Diapers with a NEW SureFit* Design! Google+

Friday, May 17, 2013

Which Diapers To Put On Baby Registry? Snug & Dry Diapers with a NEW SureFit* Design!

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers!

When I was pregnant with my first baby, I remember creating a baby registry and having no earthly clue of which brand of diapers to include on my list. 
 

Baby number two, and thousands of diapers later, literally, I feel as though I'm a bit of an expert on the topic. 

An expert on motherhood? No.

An expert on diapers? Yes.

 


Speaking from experience, the only name you need to add to that registry is HUGGIES. 



I have tried all the major brands, the cheap ones...the expensive ones, and have continuously returned to Huggies as my brand of choice.

Honestly, I have been approached by numerous diaper brands.  All requesting that I review their diapers on my blog, but figured I should stand up for the brand that has actually been in my diaper caddy for the past two years. 

 
If you didn't already guess, it's Huggies. 

I was excited to hear that they recently updated their Snug & Dry Diapers with a NEW SureFit* Design and wanted me to give them and their Natural Care Wipes with NEW Triple Clean Layers a test run on my little munchkin.



I'm not gonna lie, getting a diaper on this one (no matter what brand) is not an easy task. She's a major squirmer compared to her older sister. But once I got the diaper on, she was on her way to sitting, squatting, crawling.

So, far this SnutFit* waistband means no leaks for Baby O.!


Yes, even with yoga moves like this, she stayed dry and so did my carpet!



Look at those chunky legs!  I'm happy to report that with all the ups and downs (she's learning to walk), Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers have held up their bargain of offering up to 12 hours of leakage protection.

Also, their Natural Care Wipes with NEW Triple Clean Layers worked like magic on cleaning up the tough diaper messes. I found myself using these wipes on my coffee table and to clean up little household spills as well. Hey, if it works......right?



Hey, if I'm not scared to have her sit on my lap like this, that must mean something is working, right?

Well, at the end of the day, I'm still sold on Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers. No leaks, no rash, no nonsense. 


Plus, it makes her smile like.............well.............THIS!


 

FUN FACT

I'm not the only one Huggies sent some diapers to for some major baby testing. Huggies, recently sent their Snug & Dry Diapers with the NEW SureFit* Design to hundreds of parents in Round Rock, Texas to be the official Huggies "Test Town" - after boasting an almost unnatural baby boom as of late. 

You've got to watch this video. It's great:
 





Questions is:


Are you ready for up to 12 hours of leakage protection? Or, as I like to think of it...up to 12 hours of super awesome, damp-free cuddle time



For more information visit: http://www.huggies.com

Or, follow them on TWITTER and Facebook for deals and promotions!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive complimentary products to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own and may not reflect the opinion of the company. p.s. I really do use Huggies on my babies (it's my favorite brand). :-)

1 comment :

  1. I tried many many different diapers before I decided on these. I like them because (1) they are the only ones out of all the others that I tried that held everything in and were super-absorbant for nighttime and (2) fit my big baby better than their same size competitors. If you have a large baby, these fit well. My baby also used to poop right out of other diapers and these actually contain it!
    honest company

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!