McKinney Mommas: Executive Women's Day at HP Byron Nelson PGA Tour - May 14 Google+

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Executive Women's Day at HP Byron Nelson PGA Tour - May 14

If I don't respond to your comments today, it's because I'm hanging out at the HP Byron Nelson Championship in Irving, TX!

 
Photo courtesy of: http://www.hpbnc.org


I had no idea what the HP Byron Nelson Championship was until a few short months ago when the PGA invited me to Astellas Executive Women's Day at Four Seasons Resort on the PGA tour. 

The Executive Women's Day is an exciting new opportunity offered at many of the PGA tour stops where local executive women will experience a day of networking, as well as personal and professional development. 

I'm quite excited about the "behind the scenes" tour and hope to learn more about the game of golf itself. I'd love to have my little girls learn the game of golf at a young age, as well.

Here's what I'm in for:

Schedule of Events

  • 8:30a - 10:15a  Power Breakfast & Panel Discussion
  • 10:30a - 12:30p  HP Byron Nelson Championship - Behind the Scenes Tour
  • 12:45p  -2:00p  Keynote Luncheon - Keynote Speaker, Molly Fletcher
  • 2:30p - 4:30p  Wine Down Network Up


I'm so excited.....I hope I can sleep tonight!


Have you ever played golf, as a woman? I'm excited to hear what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!