McKinney Mommas: Ready-To-Serve Holiday Treats at Whole Foods Market Google+

Monday, December 16, 2013

Ready-To-Serve Holiday Treats at Whole Foods Market

It's not too late to pick up some ready-to-serve delicious holiday treats for you and your holiday guests!

Whole Foods Market has a bunch of treats and goodies that are ready for munching, so you don't have to stress out, slaving over the oven or stove all day long.

365 Everyday Value Gingerbread Kettle Corn


The 365 Everyday Value® Drizzled Kettle Corn was a favorite of my husband and kiddos. Just the right balance of salty and sweet and no need to get that sticky caramel mess all over your stove, making it yourself. Perfect for setting on the table as your guests arrive and need a little tasty treat.

The Whole Foods Gingerbread Cookies are also super cute in holiday cut-out shapes like Christmas trees, bells, and Santa Claus. I'm sure Santa would be more than happy to have these sitting out for him with a tall class of cold milk on Christmas Eve, no?

If you're attending any holiday parties, and need a last minute hostess gift - check out the these gifts by L.I.F.E. that give back to the community (available at Whole Foods Market)!  

 
L.I.F.E. line Products



Hostess Gifts

  • #1. L.I.F.E. Holiday Stocking (pictured above - red plaid w/ rhino)
  •  #2. L.I.F.E. Jacket Coffee Sleeve
  •  #3. L.I.F.E. Bands - handmade by Masai women - support community development in Kenya
  • #4. L.I.F.E. Wine Bags - "Save The Wino" - reusable wine gift bag

Products from L.I.F.E. Line are totally gift-worthy plus proceeds from their sales go to Comfort the Children (CTC) a non-profit agency working in Kenya to provide for women and children in need. 

So, remember to stop by your local Whole Foods Market this week to stock up on last-minute hostess gifts and tasty holiday treats to serve your friends and family as the holidays approach! 


What holiday munchies are you excited to serve this season to your guests? Share them with me in a blog comment below!

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!