McKinney Mommas: My #26Acts Are Complete in Honor of Sandy Hook's Olivia Engel Google+

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My #26Acts Are Complete in Honor of Sandy Hook's Olivia Engel

Well, we're nearing on the anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and last year I pledged to do #26acts of kindness in honor of the young lives that were lost on that day - specifically in honor of Olivia Engel.  


Photo courtesy of: thedailybeast.com



It's not a lot, but here is the list of the #26acts I actually documented.





There were other little good deeds sprinkled throughout the year here and there, but these are the ones I documented.
I'm proud of my family, that we actually carried through on this #26acts challenge to remember to do good and spread kindness to others in our community this year. I hope this post and others like it will inspire your family to do the same this year and every year after.

Happy Holidays! 


Did your family carry out any acts of kindness this year? I'd love to hear about them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!