McKinney Mommas: Supportive Orthaheel Shoes For Slipped Disc - #VionicShoes Google+

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Supportive Orthaheel Shoes For Slipped Disc - #VionicShoes


When I got the diagnosis of Spondylolisthesis (slipped disc) and Pars Fracture of my spine, I assumed that the only shoes that would give me the support I needed would be "ugly shoes." 

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong....and....I was wrong!

Olivia Ballet Flats
(Please feel free to RE-PIN this image to your Pinterest Board with #VionicShoes) 
I could win a Shopping Spree for the most pins!



I had never heard of Vionic shoes prior to a few weeks ago, but when I heard about this shoe that was both classy and designed by a podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, I couldn't wait to give them a spin.

The Olivia Ballet Flat (pictured above) designed with Orthaheel Technology, is brand NEW and now being sold online at orthaheelusa.com.

I no longer have to choose between style or comfort when it comes to shoes! 

There's nothing like trying to find a stylish shoe, only to be able to wear it for 30 minutes or so before your back starts aching and your toes begin to go numb. 


Supportive Shoes for Slipped Disc

Honestly, when I took these shoes out of the box, they looked like they'd be like any other ballet flat - unsupportive and just itchin' to give me a blister.  Nope. 

These Olivia Ballet Flats are slightly magical, with an incredible arch support (unlike most shoes I have). I have found myself slipping on these shoes when I'm simply doing chores around the house, because they are THAT comfortable.  Did I mention that in addition to my slipped disc, I'm almost 6 months pregnant?  So, as you might imagine I have multiple reasons for the need of supportive shoes.

"Vionic footwear restores the foot’s natural (neutral) alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as efficiently and dynamically as they were intended." - Vionic 

Well, I think I'm going to go on a little hunt to see what other styles Vionic has to offer with the Orthaheel Technology because I think 4 more months of wearing just this one shoe until the new baby arrives, just ain't gonna cut it.

To find out more about Vionic Shoes, and where to purchase yours visit:  www.vionicshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!