McKinney Mommas: Dinosaurs, LIVE - Heard Natural Science Museum Exhibit through Jan 29th (McKinney, TX) Google+

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dinosaurs, LIVE - Heard Natural Science Museum Exhibit through Jan 29th (McKinney, TX)

Does your kiddo love Dinosaurs?  

Mine is too little to know if she likes them yet or not, but the little boy I used to nanny LOVED all things dino, and taught me all the scientific names and whether they were herbivores or carnivores (he was 4-years old, mind you).  So, I like to think I'm already one step ahead of my little peanut, when she starts to ask questions.


Anyway, you only have a few weeks left to scurry your little ones over to The Heard Natural Science Museum in McKinney, TX to check out DINOSAURS, Live exhibit, which ends on January 29th!

Dinosaurs, LIVE is an animatronic exhibit with (8) NEW life-size dinosaurs placed along the nature trail at Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary, which sounds like a blast for the whole family!

I'm going to take my 11 month old down there, next week even though she's a bit young.  She'll point and gesture and have a grand time just being outdoors in the nice weather! 

WHERE: Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary
             1 Nature Place McKinney, TX 75069

WHEN:  Tuesday - Saturday from 9am - 5pm and Sunday from 1pm-5pm

HOW MUCH: Admission $9 for adults, $6 for seniors and children ages 3-12.


Let me know how it goes with your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!