McKinney Mommas: It's my birthday....almost (Feb 2nd) Google+

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's my birthday....almost (Feb 2nd)

Photo by: Rawich


.......so I decided to cruise the web to see if there were any
Birthday Freebies
out there! 


Here's what I found on my fun little adventure:











Mmmmmmmmmmmm, looks like I'll be eating well on my birthday! 




.......to me.....and all you fellow aquarians out there! 

 and if any of you out there are hankerin' to give me a birthday present......


VOTE for my guacamole recipe HERE 
(I'm in the top 10 finalists for a recipe contest by Avocados from Mexico and the winner is announced the day before my birthday on Feb 1st - what a great birthday present if I win, right???!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!