Seneca Farms is a brand that our family has used and loved for YEARS! I was excited to hear about their new, fully cooked, line of Oatmeal & Fruit Cups and had to try them.
With an 11 month old at home, and one on the way saving time in the morning is key. After only 45 seconds in the microwave, Seneca Farms Oatmeal is done!
|My little peanut, was excited to try Seneca Farms Oatmeal!|
Our family tried both the Cranberry Apple and Maple & Brown Sugar varieties. Depending on our mood, BOTH were our favorites. The Cranberry Apple, has big chunks of tart and sweet apple breaks up the monotony that can be associated with oatmeal, and the Maple Brown Sugar, has a nice sweet and a bit more traditional breakfast oatmeal flavor.
One large complaint of mother's these days is that they don't have enough time for breakfast in the morning, and often the kids are skipping this important meal too. We all should know by now, that eating a healthy breakfast actually boosts your energy supply all day. By skipping breakfast, we are really doing ourselves a disfavor in so many ways.
I'm sure you all have 45 seconds in your morning to throw a Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit cup in the micro and give yourself the healthy energy boost you and your kids deserve. So try put it on your grocery shopping list this week and give it a try (or enter to WIN your own supply below)
MORE reasons to love Seneca Farms
They are an “earth friendly” company, based in Yakima, WA, doing their best to operate with sustainable business practices!
“At Seneca, we believe in farming and making great products in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way.
- Potatoes to Paper – Potato starches released during slicing are captured and used to make recycled paper products.
- Bad Apples to Good Soil – Apples and sweet potatoes that don’t meet our high standards – as well as leftover bits in the slicers and peelers – are composted to make topsoil.
- Recovered Oil to Bio-fuel – All excess cooking oil is captured and used to create environmentally friendly bio-diesel fuel.
- Old Containers to New Ones – All cardboard that comes into the plant is compacted and recycled, and metal and poly drums are cleaned and sent back to our suppliers for reuse."
NEW Seneca Farms Products
Seneca Foods Corporation added two new flavors to its popular Oatmeal product line: Seneca Farms Cranberry Apple and Maple & Brown Sugar. Seneca Farms Oatmeal is a quick to prepare, portable and nutritious oatmeal that provides an excellent source of Vitamin C without trans fat or cholesterol. It takes just 45 seconds to prepare in the microwave and requires no milk or water to be added. Currently available in Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla Peach in 6-oz. microwaveable cups, Seneca Farms Oatmeal can be found nationally at a wide variety of retail grocery stores.
FIND Seneca Farms Products
(2) pack of both NEW flavors of Seneca Farms Oatmeal
(Cranberry Apple & Maple & Brown Sugar)
- To enter: Complete the Rafflecopter Form Below
- Giveaway open from January 23, 2012- February 6, 2012
- CLICK READ MORE >> > below for giveaway entry form
a Rafflecopter giveaway