McKinney Mommas: Turn Your Children's Artwork Into Jewelry - Kidz Can Design Google+

Monday, April 29, 2013

Turn Your Children's Artwork Into Jewelry - Kidz Can Design

Every mother cherishes the artwork their children create.

A scribble. The first circle. The first awkward looking tree.

How would you like to turn your child's artwork into a beautiful piece of jewelry that you can proudly display year after year?



With Kidz Can Design, you can send a photo of your child's painting, drawing or other artwork and the design team will carefully craft the image into a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry for you.

Mother's Day is around the corner, and what mother could resist the gift of her child's footprint or first time they scrawled out their name on paper made into a beautiful silver charm to wear on a bracelet or necklace?







My daughter is a bit young still to make any sort of concrete artistic designs, but man, she can paint.  So, I decided to send in my daughter's most recent painting to see what Kidz Can Design could make from it.




I loved this painting with all my heart, and wanted to be able to remember just how hard she worked on it.  So, I took a photo of the artwork and sent it in.

I was so excited to open the box that came in the mail just a few weeks later. Wrapped carefully in a gift box and little drawstring jewelry pouch, was my one-of-a-kind creation.






BAM, there it is! Crafted into a .925 Sterling Silver pendant, is my little peanut's original design.  Of course you can see that it's not in color, so a painting like mine is probably is not the best example of what this company can do, but I still love my very abstract piece of jewelry. 

I can't wait until she starts drawing little animals, or monsters, or can write the word, "MOM" because that is going onto my next necklace from Kidz Can Design, for sure. 





How could I not be smiling, with a little treasure like this hanging around my neck. "Big Sister H" is quite the artist, and I'm proud to be wearing her first official design. Heh. Heh. 


(Giveaway ends 5/18/13)



To learn more visit Kidz Can Design on Facebook or at their website: http://www.kidzcandesign.com/





*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company for evaluation.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and I am not under any obligation to write a positive review.

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!