My 2 year old proudly stated the other day that she wanted to be a "GHOST" for Halloween this year. I have no idea where she got the idea, or how she even knows what a ghost is!
Anyway, you can put your creative costumes to work for ya...and by work I mean, earning you some CASH!
How does $25,000 sound? The Hub Network's First Annual Halloween Bash, national costume competition is looking for eye popping, hair raising and spooky costumes, and is open to all ages!
One lucky entrant from each state in the US, will be chosen as a semi-finalist and flown to Hollywood, CA to appear in the star-studded Hub Network's First Annual Halloween Bash on October 26, 2013 to have a chance at winning the grand prize of $25,000.
The deadline to enter is September 29, 2013 so get cookin' on that creative costume!
· Howl-arious – Shows the lighter side of Halloween with a take on a fun, funny or otherwise hilarious costume.
· Spook-tacular – Get ready to frighten America by showcasing the most spine-chilling costume for all the ghosts and ghouls out there.
· Mad Genius – Unique, original, innovative and never seen before. A knight in armor fashioned from bottle caps, bat wings made from old umbrellas, or a cardboard-box jetpack, the possibilities are endless. Display a costume unlike any other — show your Mad Genius.
· Blast from the Past – Take a stroll down memory lane with a timeless costume. Memories, nostalgia and yesteryear brought to life. Show your take on great figures from before the 20thcentury or a retro 50’s sock hop get up, 60’s flower child or other “period” inspired costumes.
· Animal Kingdom – Transform into a living creature from the past or present. Be a roaring lion, a school of jellyfish, a firefly, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
· Everyday Stuff – We're looking for the coolest refrigerator/freezer, remote control, mailbox, block of Swiss cheese, telephone and more. Be creative and transform the ordinary into the extra-ordinary.
* * *
For more information on how to enter, visit: www.hubworld.com/halloween